2019 Membership Renewal Fees -
Pay your membership in direct debit for next year!! Just ask the club about this
* restricted number, over 60 only. No entry to competition golf.
** or free with one seven day adult membership.
1) By cheque - by post, or at the bar - if paid at the bar a receipt will be given. Please ensure to write your address on the back of the cheque.
2) By electronic transfer - payments should be made to Polmont Golf Club; account number 00241468; sort code 801826. Please ensure to make sure payment is clearly identified & please notify the club by email - email@example.com.
3) By cash - Cash can be paid directly to bar staff & a receipt will be given.
4) By bank card at the bar.
5) By instalments - Post-dated cheques for a maximum of four monthly instalments may be presented at the time of renewal of membership. The first payment must be of at least £150 (note that no refunds of instalments paid will be made if a member decides to resign at some point in the year).
*As an encouragement for new members (including previous members who have been away from the club for at least two years) we are prepared to take fees by direct debit over a period of 5 months. This equates to approximately £80 per month. Anyone who wishes to take up this offer should contact the club treasurer Martin Langan on 08733 206920 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join Polmont?
A recent study by Syngenta noted that 31% of people leaving golf found it took too long and the biggest barriers to people taking up the game were cost and time.
At Polmont Golf Club you will find:
- Competitive fees for all.
- Play 4, 6, 7 or 9 holes if you're pushed for time.
- Practice green available.
- Free juniors.
- Competitive golf to suit any lifestyle.
- 9 hole competitions which count for handicap purposes.
- No requirement for members to book tee times.
- A friendly, growing membership.
- Clubhouse available for functions.
Visitors are always welcome at Polmont Golf Club.
There are no restrictions over the winter.
Contact the club on 01324 711277 for more information (please check opening hours).
Visiting parties (12 or more) are welcome by prior arrangement.
Special Saturday / Sunday £45 4 ball offer. Save £11 on the standard winter weekend 9 or 18 hole rate.
Tee off times available throughout the day.
Please contact the club for more information and to book a tee time.
Rates - until 25th March 2017 - (all visitors fees include a 50p charge for compulsory insurance).
9 or 18 hole weekday ticket £10.00
Weekday day ticket n/a
9 or 18 hole weekend ticket £14.00
Weekend day ticket n/a
Visitors signed on by a member £5.50
Junior rates are 50% of the above.
Primary school age children playing with an adult visitor are FREE.