Membership Fee’s 2020
During the EGM on 09th October, new owner Steve Matthews informed all 2019 members that they would receive free membership for 2020. This was a good will gesture for the loyalty shown to the club throughout a challenging year. What was not taking into consideration was the local & national golf union fees along with Insurance cover. Therefore, please note that all existing members will be required to pay £20 for 2020 membership to cover these costs. We believe that is a more than reasonable request whilst still adhering to the free membership promise.
Price list for 2020 is as follows:
· All price categories listed below cover local & national golf fees including insurance cover.
· Price list below runs from 01st November until 01st March 2021. New members will benefit from four extra months!
· Monthly direct debit is also available, this would consist of twelve payments at £30 per month.
· *Free with full paying adult member*
Full time students
5 day (over 60 only) no competition entry
Junior 12-17 *
Juvenile under 12 *
Why join Polmont?
A recent study noted that 31% of people leaving golf found it took too long and the biggest barriers to people taking up the game were cost and time.
At Polmont Golf Club you will find:
- Competitive fees for all.
- Play 4, 6, 7 or 9 holes if you're pushed for time.
- Practice green available.
- Competitive golf to suit any lifestyle.
- 9 hole competitions which count for handicap purposes.
- No requirement for members to book tee times.
- A friendly, growing membership.
- Clubhouse available for functions.
Visitors are always welcome at Polmont Golf Club.
There are no restrictions over the winter.
Contact the club on 01324 711277 for more information (please check opening hours).
Tee off times available throughout the day.
Please contact the club for more information and to book a tee time.